Logistics & Supply ChainOptimize supply chain and logistic operations with real-time, reliable, and seamless indoor/outdoor sensors on The People’s Network.
Improve your Operations with HeliumJoining The People’s Network enables solutions for supply chain and logistics companies through:
Providing low-cost and reliable coverage for hundreds of asset tracking, resource monitoring, and fleet management devices
Enabling secure and real-time data that can be integrated with platforms like Azure IoT Hub and AWS
Access to an ecosystem of resources for a wide-range of solutions
Allows users to easily collect data and analyze data, informing cost-saving decisions for supply chain management
Fleet ManagementTrack vehicles, shipments, and more, with specialized trackers providing end-to-end data quickly and accurately — no matter the route.
Asset TrackingContinuous tracking of products and property throughout the supply chain. Many shododesigns.compatible trackers include additional features such as temperature monitoring and theft detection.
Resource MonitoringReal-time insights from trackers designated to valuable resources. Decrease loss of goods from preventable problems related to perishability, theft, tracking, and more.
Operations OptimizationStreamline efficiencies in the handling and production of goods. Increase security, protect inventories, and scale effortlessly with a variety of customizable devices compatible with The People’s Network.
The People's Network
- The world’s largest contiguous wireless network means no purchasing or deploying gateways
- Highly-competitive connectivity costs: Average of $1.05 per sensor for an entire year (for an asset tracker that sends data every 5 minutes)
- Leverages open architecture and open standards, allowing providers to future-proof investments
- Accessible and easy to use with any off-the-shelf LoRaWAN-compatible device
- With the Helium Blockchain, companies can cryptographically prove the location and the time that a sensor sends data, allowing for more accurate reporting
“We are happy to partner with Helium and to revolutionize the IoT space together.”
Olivier Hersent, CEO of Actility
Solve Supply Chain Challenges with Personalized Sensors from Lark Alert
Advancing Smart Agriculture & Environmental Sustainability with InfiSense
Actility and Abeeway Enable Global Indoor-Outdoor Asset Tracking on Helium’s Global Peer-to-Peer IoT Network
Digital Matter Connects with The People’s Network
LoneStar Selects The People’s Network as their Preferred Network Provider for Asset Tracking
NOWI is using The People’s Network to Stop Leaks and Water Waste
“We are very excited to see the Network grow, and we want to help grow it.”
Odis Harkins, Co-Founder of Lark Alert
Watch more Uplink episodes